Iffort - Executive - Performance Marketing (1-2 yrs)
Performance Marketing Executive
We are currently hiring a Performance Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness.
- Creation of strategy and media plan for clients.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all ad platforms such as Instagram, twitter, linkedin, quora, Native
- In Depth executional understanding of Google ads, Amazon ads and Facebook ads manager.
- Keyword/ targeting research for clients belonging to multiple verticals.
- Run A/B tests with new creatives, copy, targeting
- Regularly optimise the campaigns basis the objective- To increase Leads/ website visits / App installs/ awareness/ etc
- Exploring new tech related ad platforms for better client growth
- Carrying out analysis to figure out campaigns and see whether the kpis are being met
- Direct and indirect competitor research
- Preparing reports and for weekly, monthly
- Working alongside content/design and development team to create better solutions for the clients
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing
strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive
actionable insights & recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.