IFA Global - Senior Executive/Executive - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Managing and updating company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
2. Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
3. Scheduling and arranging interviews.
4. Developing email marketing campaigns and strategies.
5. Assisting the Directors to coordinate and supervise operations.
6. Updating calendars for various events to ensure that scheduling is coordinated.
7. Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
8. Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
9. Coordinating with marketing, web agencies, and PR to promote and publicize the event.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1.Understanding of Marketing and Mailing software and online applications (e.g. CRM, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
2.Excellent time management and communication skills.
3. Knowledge of Digital tools, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
4. Ability to multi-task and take initiative
5. Hardworking and dedicated outlook.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects independently
7. Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
8. Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
9. Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly