HR at IFA Global
Views:1586 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:318
IFA Global - Senior Coordinator - Elite Events (4-7 yrs)
- Connecting and scheduling interviews with the Entrepreneurs and Leaders from Corporate for Treasury Elite Events and the Treasury Elite leadership series.
- Connecting with speakers (International and Indian) from the industry for panel discussion for the webinars / conferences.
- Maintaining relationships with the Journalists and coordinating with the research team for the media coverage.
- Managing the overall PR and Media section for the organization.
- Maintaining and building the database at regular intervals.
- The candidate should have contacts in the industry
- Bachelors or Post Graduate degree or equivalent professional experience in the area of Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, and Journalism.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience (PR, social media, corporate communications in Banking or Financial Services).
- Demonstrated relationships with media and Senior Editors.
- Extrovert and Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fair knowledge on Social Media and Marketing using online channels is a must.
- Travel within Mumbai will be a regular part of the role.