IFA Global - Public Relations Role (3-6 yrs)
- Interact with all forms of media (newspapers and channels) on a regular basis. Set appointments with influential media anchors and editors.
- Identify influential leaders in FX and Treasury Domain and set a meeting to interview them and run podcasts and interviews in social media and mailers.
- Attend all relevant events related to CFO's and CEO and arrange speaker slots for the same. Identify all relevant events and arrange visits for the team on a complimentary or paid basis.
- Develop communication strategies and editorial content that drive storytelling that best articulates company values and service offerings. Content includes press releases, media pitches, social media posts, etc
- Develop, align and integrate PR Strategy & plans to support overall brand and marketing objectives.
- Drafting statements, briefs to initiate stories, responses to journalists and other inputs for the media. Also, support internal employee communication for business purposes.
- Call guests and speakers in IFA events (Treasury Elite and IFA Research Academy) and manage media and sponsorships at the events.
- Managing the PR and Media section of the website and make it relevant and useful for the visitors.
- Bachelors or Post Graduate degree or equivalent professional experience in the area of Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, and Journalism.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience (PR, social media, corporate communications in Banking or Financial Services).
- Demonstrated relationships with media and Senior Editors.
- Extrovert and Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fair knowledge on Social Media and Marketing using online channels is a must.
- Travel within Mumbai will be a regular part of the role.