IFA Global - Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing & Events (3-7 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated digital marketing and events professional. If you are interested in a wide variety of roles in marketing domain and want to closely work with Senior Leadership teams across wide variety of projects - please apply.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing and updating company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM) and ensuring proper functioning and updation of CRM.
- Building marketing campaigns with help of agency and generating leads for business.
- Sending Daily and Weekly Reports to Prospects and Clients and keeping track of Analytics using Zoho platform.
- Closely working with the Directors to coordinate and supervise operations.
- Helping Events and corporate communication teams in PR activities as and when necessary.
- Handling Directors personal blogs on linkedin, twitter etc .
- Maintaining website and coordinating with agency for SEO, CMS and blogs optimizations.
- Taking content from Research team and maintaining social media handles of the firm along with Employer branding etc.
- Arranging monthly webinars for directors. mailing, conducting and tracking.
- Bringing Innovative ideas to senior management for improvement of brand reach and generating leads for business.
Experience / Eligibility & Skill Set Required
- Experience for at least 3-4 years in similar activities. MBA in marketing preferred. Experience in Digital marketing, website management, CRM handling, mail marketing is important.
- Understanding of Marketing and Mailing softwares like (ZOHO) and online applications (e.g. CRM, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Digital tools, LinkedIn, Drip mails and other social media platforms.
- Hardworking and extremely disciplined.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Should be able to interact with CXO's and senior members.
- Should be innovative and well read