IFA Global - Manager - Channel Sales (6-8 yrs)
Purpose : The purpose of this role is to acquire new clients through Channel partners, Attending domestic and International events, and fixing strategic meetings for the CEO using Linkedin and other modes.
Job Responsibility :
- Responsible for generating sales through channel Partners, Attending Events etc.
- Identifying and exploring new markets and tapping profitable business opportunities
- Achieving monthly sales & revenue targets.
- Communicating with prospective clients/leads at regular intervals and keep them engaged for new business.
- Identifying business events & conferences and interacting with prominent people with the CEO and senior management.
- Seeking ways of improving the business.
Core Competencies :
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Devotion to high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and BD Skills.
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.
- Post Graduate degree in sales & marketing OR Commerce Graduate with experience
- 6+ years of experience in channel sales