IFA Global - Lead - Inside Sales (3-6 yrs)
- This is a front-line Sales position in the team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new clients through consultative selling of the services offered by IFA Global.
- Pitching relevant FX Consulting, Treasury Audit and FX as a profit centre service and arranging meetings with CFO's and MD's of large corporates.
- Maximizing lead generation
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Drive the on-boarding of new clients
- Keep up-to-date on services and competition
- The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed.
Experience / Eligibility & Skill Set Required
- Consultative selling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
- Ability to influence and negotiate with clients at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.