IFA Global - Lead - Events Management (4-7 yrs)
Developing Treasury Elite Forum - a forum for CFOs and MDs (organizing the event end to end)
www.treasuryelite.com (Guest Invites, Sponsorship, Coordination) 3 times a year and taking it international. Advising on the speaker panellist and coordinating for it.
- Developing the strategy and managing the execution of all media engagement like conducting media rounds of Treasurers/ CFO, coordinating with editors for important data inputs etc.
- Will run an independent P&L with respect to the events mentioned and will be solely responsible and accountable for the same
- Developing IFA Global Research Academy events - regular training sessions for corporate treasuries in association with top B schools.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with journalists covering BFSI.
- Coordinating with Digital marketing agencies and research for maintaining an innovative digital strategy of the firm (Social Media, Mailers etc).
Experience/ Eligibility & Skill Set Required:
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in end to end (B2B) event organization/management events for a wider audience (CFOs and MDs (Marketing, Invites, Banner Designing and Vendor Logistics), managing press (relationship with editors), branding activities (brochures, website, internal branding, e-mailers, advertisements, digital marketing, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently on all corporate communications, PR activities and Events management of the company.
- Proven ability to develop, continuously innovate and lead the implementation of communications plans for the future.
- Excellent written and oral communication. The incumbent should be presentable and must have high confidence in meeting and delivering presentations to senior finance directors from the industry for invites.
- Experience in Financial Services Industry, PR or Event Management industry will be preferred.
- Preferably Female candidates.