IFA Global - Lead - Corporate Events (5-9 yrs)
- Developing Treasury Elite Forum - a forum for CFOs and MDs (organizing the event end to end) www.treasuryelite.com (Guest Invites, Sponsorship, Coordination) 3 times a year and taking it international.
- Developing IFA Global Research Academy events - regular training sessions for corporate treasuries in association with top B schools.
- Will run an independent P&L with respect to the events mentioned above and will be solely responsible and accountable for the same.
- Work towards the brand and image management of the company and responsible for internal communication. He/She will be responsible for the overall branding and communication strategy of the firm.
- Developing the strategy and managing the execution of all media engagement like conducting media rounds, coordinating with editors for important data inputs etc.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with journalists covering BFSI.
- Coordinating with all important associations and channels for conducting, sponsoring or partnering for their annual events - should be an extrovert and sales-oriented person who can get sponsorship from institutions through calls and follow ups.
- Coordinating with Digital marketing agencies and research for maintaining an innovative digital strategy of the firm (Social Media, Mailers etc).
Experience/ Eligibility & Skill Set Required:
- Experience in end to end (B2B) event organization/management (Sponsors, Marketing, Invites, Banner Designing and Vendor Logistics).
- Should have arranged B2B events for a wider audience (CFOs and MDs), managing press (relationship with editors), branding activities (brochures, website, internal branding, e-mailers, advertisements, digital marketing, etc.).
- Must be able to work independently on all corporate communications, PR activities and Events management of the company.
- Proven ability to develop, continuously innovate and lead the implementation of communications plans for the future.
- Excellent written and oral communication. The incumbent should be presentable and must have high confidence in meeting and delivering presentations to senior finance directors from the industry for invites and sponsorship.
- Experience in Financial Services Industry, PR or Event Management industry will be preferred.