IFA Global - Corporate Sales Role (1-4 yrs)
- Incumbent will be responsible for calling up prospects and arranging meetings with CFOs and MDs of leading SMEs, MSMEs and listed exporters and importers in India.
- The incumbent will be involved in pitching relevant FX consulting, Treasury Audit and FX as a profit centre services to prospective clients.
- All candidates will get extensive training on FX Hedging techniques, Trade Finance, Presentation & Meeting skills, Technical analysis, Advanced Option techniques etc.
Experience / Eligibility :
- Candidate should be confident and proactive in setting up corporate meetings (through cold calls or references) with CFOs and MDs of leading companies in India.
- Candidate should be well conversant with financial terms and is expected to know terms in finance.