IFA Global - Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development (2-6 yrs)
Role Description :
- Over a period of 2-3 years the candidate will develop strong skills in relationship building and understanding of various topics in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Banking, Wealth Management since they will be a part of most meetings at Promoter levels.
- Candidates have a very good share in clients revenue which becomes an attractive part in the long term.
- This is a Professional Services Pre-Sales position in the team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly meetings and acquiring new clients through consultative selling of the services. One should target to set 15 meetings per month for Senior Management. (Channel used will be LinkedIn; Associations ; Cold calls, references, leads by webinars etc. Database and numbers will be provided)
- Pitching Treasury Solutions to Export Import companies, CFO & Performance Improvement Services, Fund Management to UHNI and Family Offices in India.
- Maintaining proper records of leads created, meetings set, presentation creation in ZOHO.
Growth Path: Candidate may have a growth path of developing into an treasury advisor or senior sales advisor depending on their performance.
Experience / Eligibility & Skill Set Required :
- MBA (Dual Specialization) or Marketing/Marketing
- Fixing meetings and pre-sales experience of minimum 2 years in Financial Markets/Mutual Funds/Broking /Banks/Treasury etc.
- Excellent English, verbal and written communication.
- Passionate about Sales and Connecting with People.
- Understanding of Finance/Financial Products is must. Avoid applying without understanding on Financial products and excellent English skills.
- The candidate has to be energetic and quick to acquire knowledge and skills
- A strong finance knowledge and experience of setting meetings with CXO's will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.