CEO at Idolize Business Solutions
Views:59 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Idolize Business Solutions - Executive/Manager - Business Development/Presales/Lead Generation (2-5 yrs)
Role Description :
- Mumbai based business development and pre-sales executive, having 2-5 years of industry experience out of which 1 year minimum in business development, market research, bid management and pre-sales
Required Qualification :
- Computer Science or IT Engineering or MCA and/or MBA in Marketing or International Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-4 years of total IT industry experience - non-IT experience is not to be counted
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in business development, pre-sales support, RFP/RFI responses, market research, client presentations, client relationship and similar activities
- Hands-on experience in preparing artefacts related to GTM strategies, Sales strategy, Marketing strategy and Offering definitions
- Experience in generating leads through digital marketing initiatives and cold calling
- Excellent presentation preparation skills in Microsoft PowerPoint // MS-Visio knowledge is a +
- Experience in handling client visits, client presentations, Client events organization and in analyst connect
- Shall have passion for market research, competition analysis and in research of new technology happenings, events etc.
- Shall be able to work under pressure situations with result orientation, ability to multi-task and time flexibility
- Ability to take lead in conversations, assuming full accountability for the tasks and assertiveness
- Good understanding of IT delivery models, SDLC at high level, IT business processes and industry practices
- Primary work location will be Mumbai (Thane area) with willingness to travel and work from other locations across India and overseas as per need
Job Responsibilities :
- End to end execution of Responses for RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Support domestic and international sales team across geographies for presentations, presales material, meetings etc.
- Enable sales process through effective management of sales inputs
- Assist in developing go-to-market presentations, offering definitions, research market for competitive intelligence & prospects
- Participation in meetings with prospective and established customers for understanding their requirements vis- vis RFP/RFI responses as well as for capability presentations
- Relationship management with technology partners, customer executives and stakeholders
- Liaise with Organizational Technology teams, delivery teams and practices/COEs to understand various executed projects, past experiences and current offerings, solutions and products so to prepare sales presentation
- Account level opportunity tracking, client follow-up and follow-up with sales teams etc.
- Assist in preparing reusable components for proposals, presentations, BD knowledge repository building etc.
- Prepare technology, sales and marketing collaterals including detailed case studies on projects and solutions
- End to end client visit coordination as and when needed
- Participation in regular branding activities and analyst connects
- Campaign Execution through digital marketing initiatives and management for lead generation
- Supervision of cold calling activities and preparation of scripts etc.
Other notes :
- Immediate joiners needed in 1 month or less than 1 month time frame