HR at Bucolic Mobile Solutions
Views:212 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
identify.me - Business Development Manager (3-5 yrs)
As the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts, a successful business development manager is a highly-prized asset to any company and bonus-related pay means the financial rewards of this career can be great. Interested? We thought you might be-
So, what will I actually be doing :
- Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch our solutions to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports.
- Providing management with feedback.
Want a job where you can progress? This career can offer that. From business development manager you can progress to become a senior level positions.
This is no job for shy, retiring types as you- ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking. It also helps if you have:
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
So if you think you are the best candidate to fit this role, go ahead, apply! We look forward to talk to you soon.