Director at Ideapoke Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:33 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Ideapoke - Senior Role - Digital Marketing (2-6 yrs)
Background of this role:
This role will be responsible for identifying, choosing, and establishing the various - Digital Marketing- channels, tools and software, aligning with firm's marketing objectives and long-term goals.
What do I get?
- To be part of a fast-growing start-up in B2B SaaS space.
- Opportunity to learn directly by participating in key growth initiatives.
- Chance to contribute, create impact at organizational level.
- Practical learning on how start-ups/young organizations scale globally.
- Part of experienced, well qualified team who are hungry to achieve great heights.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company's owned media including websites, platform, blog, email/CRM software, and SEO campaigns.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data. Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- To actively participate in all marketing activity, put relevant ideas forward and work synonymously with Marketing and leadership teams.
Why would I love this role?
- You are an experienced Digital Marketer, looking for an opportunity to lead the Digital Marketing wing of a fast-growing organization.
- You enjoy uncertainties, and are good at calming situations with your knowledge and decisions
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 2+ years of Digital marketing experience - Must have handled or assisted in maintaining all the Digital Marketing mediums
- Experience with Video based marketing tools and techniques - A huge plus
- Proven track record in achieving good ROI with SaaS startups - A huge plus
- Strong understanding of various Digital tools, platforms and techniques - Google analytics, Social Media, SEO, Pinterest, Medium, Email marketing tools
- Must have strong knowledge or experience working with End-to-end Marketing Integration tools like - Clever tap, Kissmetrics, Hubspot etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web related languages