Director at Ideapoke Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:28 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Ideapoke - Content Writer (1-4 yrs)
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Ideapoke's SaaS product and solution offerings are built with the goal of helping companies innovate by providing access to information and insights on emerging technologies and new growth markets. We are much more than just a software company - we want to solve customer problems and help them reach their strategic goals through the power of Enterprise Innovation and Collaboration.
Join us and be part of our story.
Background for the role :
The content writer at Ideapoke develops & maintains customer engagement through innovative and creative articles on new technologies, markets and strategies to influence customers and buyers. If you are someone who believe you possess good writing skills, research ability and seeking to learn, create impact on day-basis, DO APPLY.
What do I get ?
- To be part of a fast-growing start-up in B2B SaaS space.
- Opportunity to learn directly by participating in key growth initiatives.
- Chance to contribute, create impact at organizational level.
- Practical learning on how start-ups/young organizations scale globally.
- Part of experienced, well qualified team who are hungry to achieve great heights.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Conduct Research : As a content writer, you will need to conduct in-depth research to enhance your content. This may also include identifying relevant topics, fact-checking, and analyzing sources to generate information.
- Objective-driven content : You will identify and articulate company objectives and create content that is in line with company's goals
- Target-driven : Target content to specific audiences and look for content that is in demand. This may involve conducting market research or employing SEO strategies.
- To manage all content online and offline, which will include proofreading, editing, and ensuring all content is SEO optimized, wherever necessary.
- Must have an eye for good design and should love writing. You need to be an excellent communicator both visually and in texts
- Develop ideas from and write original content - through blog posts, whitepapers, web and social media content, infographics. You must possess writing skills that can be utilized across multiple marketing channels.
- To actively participate in all marketing activity, put relevant ideas forward and work synonymously with Digital marketing and leadership teams
Why would I love this role ?
- You love to do content related experiments, embrace failure and learn fast.
- You have a great interest in storyboarding content, reports and redefining how technology and market contents should be written.
- Leverage your creativity and creative freedom to come up with new content models and typesets.
- You are passionate, knowledgeable yet constantly hungry to learn about emerging technology and the wider innovation ecosystem and its impact on Ideapoke' s clients.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious : At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role ?
- 1 to 4 years of content writing experience : It is preferable to have experience writing content in a fast-paced SaaS technology market.
- Proven interest in writing, editing and proofreading skills in the field of Science / Technology / Innovation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of content creation - prior experience with a website would be a plus.
- Must have knowledge on SEO & based writing skills.
- Ability to write for social media.
- Familiarity with writing for web (scan-able writing)