Director at Ideapoke Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:224 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Ideapoke - Analyst/Associate - Technology Research - Chemicals & Materials (0-2 yrs)
RESEARCH ANALYST/ RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
CHEMICAL AND MATERIALS TECHNOLOGIES | BENGALURU, INDIA
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapokes like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
What is the Research Analyst (RA) role?
The RA is a high impact individual contributor playing a transformative role in the client's technology & innovation strategy requirements. You will act as the focal contact between the client and internal analyst team ensuring that the client is receiving the maximum value of data and insights we generate. The RM will develop a deep knowledge of their customers- business, technology and product innovation plans and create innovative search approaches to meet their objectives. The RM is ultimately responsible for the smooth project execution and high client satisfaction.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Understand business implications of technology / product innovations and keep pace with technology developments, R&D focus areas, stakeholders, emerging business models
- Perform research on topics including but not limited to the next generation of Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Electronics and related areas for some of the world's largest companies.
- You have a deep intellectual curiosity to understand how innovators such as startups, university researchers and large companies function and operate.
- You are ready to develop and utilize skillsets in data collection and insights generation from secondary and primary sources.
- Provide market analysis, competitive intelligence and identify technology opportunities across the innovation ecosystem for the client.
Report writing : You are able to synthesize huge volumes of data and present meaningful conclusions and insights in the form of market and technology reports
- Interact and learn from research leads and other colleagues to become a super research analyst.
Why would I love this role?
- First and foremost you have a fascination for new technologies and their impact on the world.
- You are a young, dynamic individual who is hungry to perform in a challenging environment working on multiple projects and tasks
- You are ready to experiment, fail and learn fast in a startup environment.
- No two days in Ideapoke are the same. You are ready to work across these exciting technology themes here.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast growing organisation (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organisational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- Bachelors and Masters in Chemicals/ Materials engineering domains or related areas is a must with 0 - 2 (max) years of experiences.
- Ability to read and understand external technologies and technology developments.
- Flair for Creative Problem Solving; Logical Reasoning; Analytical Thinking;
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- More importantly, you are a team player. You will work with your colleagues in a collaborative, extremely fast-paced startup environment.