Ideamagix - Executive - Social Media (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company's social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding company's social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new contents and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset