Assistant Manager - HR at IDBI Capital
Views:30 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
IDBI Capital - Corporate Access/Corporate Relationships Role - Institutional Sales (1-2 yrs)
Corporate Access/corporate Relationships Role - Institutional
Role & Responsibilities :
- Maintaining and building new relationships with the corporate, ministry, industry experts and pursue them with investor requests.
- Data management - Record keeping of all contacts, maintaining a pipeline of past and upcoming activities the desk initiates and organizes.
- Organizing Non-Deal Road shows, Fund Road shows, and Investor Conferences, Yatras / Plant visits in India and overseas, including their logistics arrangement.
- Work closely with the Sales and Research team and approach Corporate as per investor interests.
- Assist the team (end to end) with all the activities organized by the desk.
Key skills :
1. Should belong to Institutional Sales Stream.
2. MBA/Graduates with 1-2 year of experience.
3. Knowledge of how the financial markets work/participants in the financial markets is essential.
4. Knowledge about all financial products is necessary.
5. Strong Analytical skills.
6. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
7. Good knowledge of MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
Required Candidate profile :
- Self-motivated and target oriented & go-getter, looking to build a successful career.
- Client handling previous experience.
- The candidate should be graduate with minimum of 02 years of experience in the financial service industry of selling financial products.
- He/she needs to have good team management skills.
- The candidate would be responsible for client acquisition and completion of the team target.
- New Client acquisition and Business Generation