HR Professional at ID Tech Solutions
Views:5 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ID Tech Solutions - Business Development - Government Sales (4-7 yrs)
1 Preparation and submission of product tenders through online & offline on time.
2 Circulate the tender information to the respective sales team members on time.
3 Maintain the database of tender details.
4 Managing online Registration in the tender websites and online biding.
5 Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution.
- Effective Coordination between sales team to get the price approvals, technical details of products on time.
- Effective Coordination between finance team to get the EMDs, tender fee on time for tenders.
6 Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
7 Vendor registration in the system for tenders.
8 To support business units in identifying, preparing and submitting tenders.
9 Managing the complete lifecycle of bids and RFPs/tenders.
10 Managing the process operations required at each stage of tender/bidding process, meeting both in and out requirements.
11 Making fund flow models for the project during the pre-sales stage.
12. Creating government sales through visiting government offices, tenders and etc.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Must be having experience in RFP, RFI and Bid Management, Government Sales
2. Must have relevant experience of at least 4-8 years in government sales
3. Must have all Tender Portals knowledge (having GEM knowledge would be an added advantage).
4. Must be responsible, go-getter, learner, optimistic.
5. Must have excellence in power point, Excel, word