ICICI Bank - Studio Content Writer (5-8 yrs)
Studio Content Writer
Roles and Responsibility :
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams and ensure a steady flow of content creation that supports current and future needs.
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards (Content Studio Communication Capsule) and meets the bank standards of corporate customer communication.
- Continually test content formats to determine the optimal approach for our audience.
- Research/evaluate keywords for future and existing online content and optimise for the highest searched terms.
- Evaluate and ensure effectiveness of the content. Measure, analyse and recommend steps to create more cohesive content.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on content usage and recommend areas for improvement to increase usage and effectiveness.
Desired skills and experience :
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Communication/Marketing.
- Relevant experience (5 to 8 years) in B2C content writing, process/change management and team management.
- Adept with developing and managing content for banking environment. Understanding of banking processes and transactions will be an advantage.
- Possess exemplary creative and persuasive writing, editing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate ideas and concepts into words that are clear, concise content tailored to specific audiences.
- Proven experience in working with various stakeholders and business teams to develop content. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills in a diverse environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Basic understanding on the functioning of retail banking and phone banking operations.