ICICI Bank - Manager - Customer Service - Commercial Banking (2-5 yrs)
Customer Service Manager: Commercial Banking
Reports to: Team Leader-Commercial Banking
Job Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible to maintain a high level of client satisfaction for the customers
- Service existing clients and also explore and develop new profitable business opportunities /relationships for the bank
- Receive requests from customers for processing the particular transactions and ensure that the request is processed by monitoring end to end
- Interact with various departments in the bank for meeting the requirements of the customer
- Coordinate between the centralized the processing centers and the customer
- Scrutinize the documents received from the customer
- Regular meeting with customers to know the requirements and needs related to their business
- Manage relationship with the existing as well as with the new clients
- Proper documentation of the accounts as per the RBI norms, and as per the compliance and audit of the bank
- Migrate customers to alternate channels of banking like Corporate Internet Banking, Trade online etc.
- Ensure that BSC matrices such as STP, E2E, CSAT are maintained at desired levels.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of product.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to manage relationship with the clients.