ichhapurti - Regional Head - Sales (12-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners (dealers) within the assigned region.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Directly responsible to deliver sales growth as per the organization s objectives.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate sales performance and recommend improvements both for Sales Teams and Dealers
- Address Dealers related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationships with partners to build business.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to Distributors.
- Develop process improvements to optimize distributors management activities.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings. Assist in marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities within the region.
- Manage a set of branches to deliver targeted business growth and manage retention of dealers.Personally, drive large business acquisitions. Gather competitive intelligence and contribute to strategy development.
- Understands geography and has market intelligence. Ability to inspire, motivate and drive people to deliver results.
- Achieve the set Revenue Targets for the given Region by acquiring new partners and - Retaining and building existing Dealers.
- Building a strong Channel partner network for the company in the Region. Establish market coverage based on population data and ensure partner penetration across the Region.
- Recruit, Train, Motivate and Retain Territory/Area Sales Managers & Sales Executives
Plan, Strategist and implement Channel partners engagement to drive high productivity.
- Ownership of the territory. Leading from the front. Team player.
- Work closely with Sales Team along with a cross-functional team to drive high-quality field. - Present the quarterly plan to the Executive Team, focusing on how will achieve Revenue target for the Region while keeping future in mind
- Drive adoption of new products, promotions or process across the Region. Coordination with the various team in Head office to ensure timely support provided to the field team.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meeting with the team to fix upon the plan and review the results.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and clear commitment and vision to lead his team
- Team management, strategy execution, strategy development, market intelligence, business growth
- Strong Leadership skills, experience managing larger teams
- Taking the full responsibility for decisions and repercussions
- Towering strength in Sales Operation and a passion for Market Execution
- Strong Inter-personal skills to build strategic wiring with Dealers/channel partners
- Excellent collaboration skills to effectively represent the needs while partnering with region dealers
- Analytical skills able to analyse events / data to optimize performance
- Well versed in Sales Force Automation
- Strong conceptual and design skills with improved conceptual, technical and creative performance.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Management, monitoring and continuous development of teams.
Role : Regional Manager
Industry Type : Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Retail Sales
Education : PG :MBA/PGDM in Marketing
About the Company :
GGJ Solution Pvt. Ltd. is a distribution arm of EVOLET India for their rental and sales dealer distribution network across India. EVOLET is a brand of new-age electric vehicles manufacturing scooters, motorcycles, quad bikes, mopeds, autos, and buses with ARAI and ICAT certification that have electrified the electric vehicle market while caring for nature. The future is electric. And EVOLET offers a look into the future of world-class electric vehicles with an eye towards sustainability