Manager, Human Resources at Franchise India
Views:25 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
IchakDana - Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth.
- Responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B&B2C marketing programs, implementation and results.
- Will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness.
- Will manage lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B and B2C clients.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials- coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates