Director at IAPL Institute
Views:7 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IAPL Institute - Executive - Business Development (0-2 yrs)
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Maintained open communication with customers, allowing for more accurate profiling of potential business and increased sales.
- Manage the prospect/opportunity from initial identification to the enquiry stage and development of the proposal.
- Develop sales strategies for the area to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Negotiate pricing details with customers to secure business, while maximizing target profitability and margins.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Perform any other job functions as assigned.