Human Resource at Dvois Communications
Views:150 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
I-ON - Manager - Franchise Development (5-12 yrs)
Responsible for the sales process from initial solicitation through contract completion. Includes identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees, pipeline maintenance and adherence to sales processes. Must passionately represent the brand and be able to coach prospects, develop the team and get involved in the market development.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- To identify and finalize the franchisee to buy the rights to use the business model of company. To convey the business strategy to new franchisee.
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advice to company owner of new opportunities
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential franchisee by analyzing investment requirements, franchisee's potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating company's terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- To make a plan to develop the franchisee leads & develop the Franchisee to build the team, train and increase sales.
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchiser, and ensure that any issues/ concerns are aptly and timely addressed
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation