HR Manager at I Cap Financial Services
Views:63 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
I Cap Financial Services - Manager - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
If you want to work with a wide range of financial products then, this would be a great opportunity to start your career. We are dealing with products ranging from DEMAT accounts to Mutual Funds to Life-Insurance
- Handling queries claims and complains.
- Good knowledge of Liability Insurance.
- Identifying prospective business, establishing strategic partnership and alliances, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Exploring potential business avenues to penetrate new accounts and expand existing clientele; responsible for mobilization of funds.
- Implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of targets
- Mapping client's requirements and providing them expert advisory services pertaining to selection of various financial products.
- Building and strengthening relationships with key accounts; ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing them with complete product support.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend Training to understand the key concepts related to the products.
- Acquisition of D-mat / Trading account.
- Conduct lead generation activities for sales penetration.
- Convert the Leads provided by the company.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Qualification, Experience & Desired Skills:
- Graduation is Mandatory.
- 2 to 3 years experience in selling financial products to corporate. Preferably from the banking industry.
- Graduates, Specialist in Loans- Home Loans, Personal Loans, Gold loans, Business Loans& property Loans.
- Zeal to work in Financial Sector.
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behaviour, movements and expectations with respect to modern society.