HR Manager at I Cap Financial Services
Views:67 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
I Cap Financial Services - Manager - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
If you want to work with a wide range of financial products then, this would be a great opportunity to start your career. We are dealing with products ranging from DEMAT accounts to Mutual Funds to Life-Insurance
- Handling queries claims and complains.
- Good knowledge of Liability Insurance.
- Identifying prospective business, establishing strategic partnership and alliances, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Exploring potential business avenues to penetrate new accounts and expand existing clientele; responsible for mobilization of funds.
- Implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of targets
- Mapping client's requirements and providing them expert advisory services pertaining to selection of various financial products.
- Building and strengthening relationships with key accounts; ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing them with complete product support.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend Training to understand the key concepts related to the products.
- Acquisition of D-mat / Trading account.
- Conduct lead generation activities for sales penetration.
- Convert the Leads provided by the company.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Qualification, Experience & Desired Skills:
- Graduation is Mandatory.
- 2 to 3 years experience in selling financial products to corporate. Preferably from the banking industry.
- Graduates, Specialist in Loans- Home Loans, Personal Loans, Gold loans, Business Loans& property Loans.
- Zeal to work in Financial Sector.
- A thorough understanding of financial markets, their behaviour, movements and expectations with respect to modern society.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.