HR at I Cap Financial Services
Views:159 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
I Cap Financial Services - Investment Manager (1-5 yrs)
We have Openings for Dynamic and target oriented Sales Professional, with proven record of accomplishment in wealth management / equity markets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hands on Experience in managing High Net worth Individuals (HNI) Client acquisition, Building and maintaining strong client relationship.
- Advising and sourcing the new clients regarding the sales of Demat accounts, Mutual funds and insurance.
- Assisting Affluent clients on their Investments, managing their overall financial portfolio, and deepening the wallet of existing clients to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- To constantly engage with customers to identify their needs on non-equity products and position the product offerings to them.
- To ensure constant dissemination of product information and features of all new products shifting to the existing HNI Clients.
- Helping the clients with portfolio transfers.
- Delivering inspiring sales presentations to convert prospects to successful sales and Organizing Marketing Campaigns in all formats.
- Must be able to achieve stretched targets in a result-focused environment and must be able to generate new business based on acquisition and revenue generation through equity.
- Responsible for cross selling products like Insurance, Mutual funds, portfolio Management Service (PMS).
Good communication skills, HNI client acquisition, Stock Broking, Understanding financial preferences of the customer, Financial planning& analysis, Excellent service and relationship building skills, Knowledge in Indian Stock Marketing is Mandatory.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate/ Post graduate from Finance /Marketing domain with minimum 6-months experience in a stock broking firm only are qualified.
- Please see that the candidates only from Bangalore can apply.
- Need Candidates with prior experience of acquiring, managing and servicing Ultra High/High Net worth Clients across all asset classes in a Broking/Private bank/wealth management setup.
- NCFM/NISM Certification is an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work individually and as a group. Should be self-driven and target oriented.
- Achieve best in class productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Should act as a productive resource by fulfilling the budgetary expectations of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates please share your updated.
Contact us at 9380415128.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.