HR Manager at I Cap Financial Services
Views:45 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
I Cap Financial Services - Intern - Digital Marketing (0-2 yrs)
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identifying content opportunities.
- Creation of email campaigns and social media content.
- Editing the videos.
- Posting videos.
- Idea generation.
- Running Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads.
- Conducting competitive market research.
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
Education and skills Requirements:
- Proper Knowledge about Premier Pro, Photoshop.
- Proper knowledge about Adobe Illustrator.
- Presentation skills.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or in a similar field.
- Prior internship experience would be a plus.
- Graphic Designer UY/UX