Human Resources at Hypersonix
Views:161 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Hypersonix - Senior Graphic/Visual Designer (2-7 yrs)
Hypersonix.ai is disrupting the Analytics space with AI, ML and NLP capabilities to drive real-time business insights with a conversational user experience, enabling decisioning at the speed of thought. Hypersonix.ai has been built ground up with new age technology to simplify the consumption of data for our customers in various industry verticals. Over the coming years, AI and Machine Learning will fundamentally rewrite the way we do business. Understanding shoppers and economic markets are dramatically changing how we think about business and make hard decisions. Our mission is to accelerate the decision-making process that propels businesses towards their goals and magnifies positive impact on their revenue and customer base through modern software.
- A Senior Graphic/Visual designer for our product, content, website, Sales, and marketing efforts.
- A compelling storyteller with hands-on experience in Graphic/Visual Designing for 2 to 7 Years.
- Someone who can articulate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
- Meticulously organized and keen eye for detail and able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Knowledgeable at current design trends, user interactions, design best practices etc.
- Experience with standard digital design applications such as, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, XD etc.
- Should have experience in creating sales decks, banners, social media posts, blog posts etc.
- The candidate should be able to work with stock illustrations and sometimes create illustrations from scratch.
- You will work directly with our heads of Marketing, Sales and Product to visually communicate our vision, product features & customer success.
- Make compelling and thoughtful designs considering its usage across multiple channels.
- Build pixel perfect and responsive designs for websites and campaign pages that follow brand attributes.
- You will own the branding implementation, product styles and visual appeal for the solutions you and your team build.
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you are passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
- Make your mark in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical culture where your talent is valued over your title.