HR Manager at Humans Of Bombay
Views:509 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Humans of Bombay - Brand Partnership Manager (4-6 yrs)
Develop and execute revenue and growth strategies for various initiatives and special projects, ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- Manage company PnL and drive team targets to achieve annual, monthly, and quarterly revenue goals.
- Reach out to different brands & generate relevant leads
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and client requirements.
- Develop an understanding of client requirements and strategize campaigns.
- Conceptualize and create business proposals.
- Ideation and execution of client campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal teams for execution of projects..
- Hire, train and manage business development and client servicing teams
- Maintain trackers, reports and analysis for the campaigns executed
- Create processes to maintain a healthy database of clients
- Good Understanding of content and social media
- Leadership and Team management
- Prior experience of Sales and Client relations
- Negotiation and understanding of client behavior.
- Understanding of Legal contracts and terminology to coordinate with legal teams, for business related functions.