HT Media - Executive - Lead Generation (1-2 yrs)
- As a Lead Generation Executive, your primary responsibility will be to identify and develop new business opportunities by generating B2B leads and creating potential customers for the company. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads, as well as nurturing existing leads to drive sales growth. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure a steady flow of qualified leads and help the company achieve its revenue targets.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct research to identify potential customers and generate leads through various sources such as email marketing, cold calling, social media, and networking events.
- Qualify leads based on the company's ideal customer profile and assess their needs, interests, and purchasing power.
- Develop and maintain a database of potential and existing customers to ensure a steady flow of leads for the sales team.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify sales opportunities, follow up on leads, and close deals.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers to ensure long-term loyalty and repeat business.
- Analyze and report on lead generation metrics to improve the effectiveness of lead generation strategies and tactics.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, technologies, and best practices to continuously improve lead generation efforts.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in lead generation, business development, or sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with potential and existing customers.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills to manage and prioritize leads effectively.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools such as Salesforce and Lusha
- Proven track record of achieving lead generation targets and driving revenue growth.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve common goals.
- Strong work ethic, results-driven, and proactive attitude.
- Knowledge of the industry, market trends, and customer needs.