HR - Executive at HOWL Digital
Views:54 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
HOWL -Copywriter (2-3 yrs)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
1. Be passionate, be dependable and always ask questions.
2. Work with a team of copywriters to ideate and curate content for assigned brands.
3. Brainstorm and create campaigns with your brand teams
Work with our performance team to infer & apply data to deliver content better that meet brand KPI's.
4. Leading pitches from a communication perspective to build narratives.
5. Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
6. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
7. Strong team management skills with the ability to grow and develop the teams you will lead as well as effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who is hungry to learn
- Not afraid to share creative input
- Don't shy away from being critical
- Has a data-driven mindset and a creative heart
- Immersed within the culture of the interwebs
- A multi-tasker, who is organized and can delegate work
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
LIFE WITH A WOLFPACK:
It's important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You'll be entering a workplace, packed with creative individuals. Learning will be exponential, we'll make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skill set and perspective. The copy team at HOWL is called SLICE and living up to its name, we'll deliver a pizza with secret ingredients, aka THE SLICE SPECIAL on your birthday.
PS bite into our world here: