HR - Executive at HOWL Digital
Views:75 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HOWL - Brand Strategist (2-3 yrs)
- First things first - what is HOWL? No, we are not just another agency, and yes, you have probably heard that from every other agency. That being said, the next few sentences will try to articulate what our vision at HOWL is, and if it strikes a chord, we- d love to hear from you. What drives us is simple - the need to create. Create teams, create processes, and in turn create our very own brands and products.
- The rest of the page will give you a fair idea of what your day-to-day will look like at HOWL, the skills you will learn, and the people you interact with.
Who You Are :
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience
- A knack for storytelling and literature
- Understands research & analysis
- Upto date on news, trends, landscapes (indian and global)
- Understands basic design and aesthetic
- Preferably a degree in a liberal arts subject
- Good presentation skills.
- Last, but not least: Curious, Persuasive, Opinionated.
What You will Do :
- Strategy & Campaign planning for new and existing clients. Includes research & planning for campaigns
- Assist in Pitches
- Creative & Copy communications for new pitches
- Knowledge & understanding of design, copy, media/performance deployment
- People and team management skills.
- Presenting new ideas and plans in a coherent manner to internal and external stakeholders.
Life With A Wolfpack :
- It's important that work goes beyond task lists and deadlines. You will be entering a workplace, packed with creative individuals. Learning will be exponential, we will make sure of it too. Weekly learning sessions as well as conversations with the founders will only add to your skillset and perspective.