Deputy Manager HR at REA India
Views:94 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Housing.com - Strategic Key Account Manager (2-8 yrs)
Who we are.? :
REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) is a part of REA Group Ltd. of Australia (ASX: REA) ("REA Group"). It is the country's leading full stack real estate technology platform that owns Housing.com, Makaan.com and PropTiger.com.
In December 2020, REA Group acquired a controlling stake in REA India. REA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is a multinational digital advertising business specializing in property. It operates Australia's leading residential and commercial property websites, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au and owns leading portals in Hong Kong (squarefoot.com.hk) and China (myfun.com). REA Group also holds a significant minority shareholding in Move, Inc., operator of realtor.com in the US, and the PropertyGuru Group, operator of leading property sites in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
REA India is the only player in India that offers a full range of services in the real estate space, assisting consumers through their entire home seeking journey all the way from initial search and discovery to financing to the final step of transaction closure. It offers advertising and listings products to real estate developers, agents & homeowners, exclusive sales and marketing solutions to builders, data and content services, and personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, negotiations, home loans and post- sales services to consumers for both buying and renting.
REA India has a national presence with 13 offices across India with its corporate office located in Gurugram, Haryana
Founded in 2012 and acquired by REA India in 2017, Housing.com is India's most innovative real estate advertising platform for homeowners, landlords, developers, and real estate brokers. The company offers listings for new homes, resale homes, rentals, plots and co-living spaces in India. Backed by strong research and analytics, the company's experts provide comprehensive real estate services that cover advertising and marketing, sales solutions for real estate developers, personalized search, virtual viewing, AR&VR content, home loans, end-to-end transaction services, and post-transaction services to consumers for both buying and renting.
Our Culture :
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) Being ranked 13th among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for, top 50 best workplaces for women and 48th among best workplaces in Asia in 2021 by Great Place to Work Institute. REA India (previously known as Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd.) was also ranked 34th in 2019 and 95th in 2017 in India's best 100 companies to work for list; and top 75 best workplaces for women in 2017.
What does this role hold for you.?? :
- Responsibility for managing relationship with priority clients
- Driving scale and growth through proper sales planning and precise execution and sell online space to key accounts
- Responsibility for data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameters.
- Ensuring client relationship management, negotiation & contract development.
- Managing the client acquisition campaigns and generate leads to build a flagship brand for Property Services in the respective region.
- Responsibility for service delivery ensuring client retention and references
- Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Mapping of new projects and new builders in designated territories, acquire new projects and builders to ensure coverage across designated territory.
- Ensuring efficient Relationship Management with existing clients to ensure 100% coverage of new projects launched by them.
Apply if you have. :
- MBA with 2 - 8 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Real estate background will be added advantage
- Strong presentation skills.
- Passion for selling and persistence ability to communicate with people at all levels.
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com