Talent Acquisition Manager at HTIC Global
Views:72 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Houseoftours.com - Head - Marketing (7-12 yrs)
The primary function of the role is to take the lead in developing successful, long-term marketing strategies for houseoftours.com. The role demands to have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies and work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels especially digital. Nourish and provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence and to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Build our marketing roadmap including lead generation, branding for all segments
- Manage all marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, all media including social) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts, Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product and Sales Head from all division to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out - Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments and liaise with system team for better outputs.
- Daily/monthly/Quarterly operational and strategic responsibilities
- Work closely with the Heads, GM & CEO's to define and align the marketing objectives of the firm with the business goals and derive a winning strategy to achieve these goals.
- Co-ordinate with the teams to ensure that the overall strategy is executed and achieved appropriately.
- Overall Marketing Budget Planned Vs Actual
- Customer Base Increase.
- Brand Reach & Customer Engagement activities
- SEO Results Planned Vs Actual
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Any degree in (Preferably Marketing, Digital technologies) or relevant field with minimum 50%.
- A Master degree in Business management is preferred as this role is expected to manage the Digital Division.
- Proven work experience in Marketing in the Senior Management Profile with Digital specialization
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design, Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills