Talent Acquisition Manager at HTIC Global
Views:183 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Houseoftours.com - Head - Marketing (7-12 yrs)
The primary function of the role is to take the lead in developing successful, long-term marketing strategies for houseoftours.com. The role demands to have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies and work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels especially digital. Nourish and provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence and to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Build our marketing roadmap including lead generation, branding for all segments
- Manage all marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, all media including social) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts, Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product and Sales Head from all division to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out - Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments and liaise with system team for better outputs.
- Daily/monthly/Quarterly operational and strategic responsibilities
- Work closely with the Heads, GM & CEO's to define and align the marketing objectives of the firm with the business goals and derive a winning strategy to achieve these goals.
- Co-ordinate with the teams to ensure that the overall strategy is executed and achieved appropriately.
- Overall Marketing Budget Planned Vs Actual
- Customer Base Increase.
- Brand Reach & Customer Engagement activities
- SEO Results Planned Vs Actual
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Any degree in (Preferably Marketing, Digital technologies) or relevant field with minimum 50%.
- A Master degree in Business management is preferred as this role is expected to manage the Digital Division.
- Proven work experience in Marketing in the Senior Management Profile with Digital specialization
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design, Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.