Head - Business Development at HouseofWok
Views:67 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
House of Wok - Lead - Marketing & Branding (5-7 yrs)
House of Wok is a Pan-Asian restaurant chain that has rapidly grown to become one of the most beloved and esteemed culinary destinations throughout India. Our story began in October 2019, when two childhood friends, who lacked any prior experience in the food industry but shared a fervent passion for gastronomy, embarked on a journey to create a distinctive culinary experience. Our passion and love for food continue to drive us to take our brand to new heights. Currently operating five outlets with five more in the opening phase, we are excited to bring our culinary excellence to even more locations. Looking ahead, we have grand plans for the future, with a plethora of exciting new developments in the pipeline, including the opening of 10 more outlets in 2024 in North, West and East India. We pledge to continue to delight our customers with the finest of Pan-Asian cuisine, prepared with the freshest and most authentic ingredients.
About the role:
As a Marketing lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive lead generation, brand awareness, and customer engagement. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns. You will lead the brand, drive revenue growth and profitability in line with market opportunity and company vision, through the next phase of evolution.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to generate leads and drive customer acquisition - both ATL and BTL
- Lead the end to end communications strategy - including campaigns, content, design, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and customer needs and develop targeted marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Design consumer promotions / schemes / initiatives for increasing consumer offtakes
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital, social media, email, and events.
- Create compelling and impactful marketing collateral, including website content, blog posts, videos, and infographics.
- Build and maintain relationships with franchisee partners, industry influencers, bloggers and media outlets to enhance brand visibility and reach.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging marketing technologies to ensure the organization remains at the forefront of marketing innovation.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. A masters degree is a plus.
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, techniques, and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across various channels.
Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, including email marketing software, marketing automation systems, and analytics tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to travel