HR - Recruiter at Hotelogix India Pvt. Ltd
Views:52 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Hotelogix - Customer Service Representative (2-3 yrs)
Experience - 2 to 3 years
Location - Noida
Industry - Hospitality (- preferable)/ Any industry
Education : Hotel Management, Any graduate
Shift : 24- 7 rotational shifts
Job Description :
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Proactive approach (ability to discern trends and solutions to process/user issues, ability to innovate and suggest process improvements)
- Enthusiasm for customer service
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills and forward-looking attitude
- Open to ideas/feedback
- Shift: Should be flexible with 24- 7 rotational shifts
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide chat, email support to resolve user problems with proactive troubleshooting
- Follow predefined (as trained) support procedures and policies
- Master the use of our support channels, processes & tools
- Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to optimize and develop processes & tools geared toward improving internal efficiency, resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
- Support team lead/ manager when required
- CSAT/resolution rate initiatives
- Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, Account Management, product specialists, etc.) using various channels of internal communication regarding Partner issues.
Incorporated in March 2008, Hotelogix provides a cloud based Property Management System to small & midsize Hotels which includes ( B&Bs, City Hotels, Serviced Apartment, Guest House, Multiple Properties). The aim is to provide an experience with increased efficiency and reduced dependency on manpower with our hotel property management system.