HR - Executive at HostBooks Ltd
Views:45 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
HostBooks - Cluster Head - Sales - North (3-8 yrs)
Designation/Role - Cluster Head
Experience: 2-8 Years
Education Qualification: B.com/M.com
Working days- 5.5 days, Work from Office
Salary - Negotiable
Primary Roles & Responsibilities :
- Onboarding new channel partners to persuade them to sell solutions.
- The Candidate should have experience in handling large and mid-enterprise account selling.
- The candidates must be from a background in solution selling and not product selling.
- The Candidate needs to have good experience in handling large partners.
- Keep following up with all the channel partners regarding the feedback.
- Accurately record details of customers' purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing channel partners' accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products/ software and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of customer products/ software and services to make suitable recommendations based on customer needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Traits that we are looking for :
- Someone with good interpersonal skills.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and motivated
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Exhibit good marketing skills to make high sales
- Good presentation skills to convince customers
- Someone with good written and oral communication skills with a clear and friendly speaking voice