Homzinterio - Executive - Presales (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Summary :
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-oriented sales representative who will be playing an integral role in achieving our ambitious customer experience and business objectives. You will groom & nurture your span into best-in-class sales professional who can achieve desired business goals incessantly. You are expected to bring in strong sales skills combined with a solid target-oriented mindset. You will set up best practice processes, enhance the overall experience we provide to our customers, drive targets and will be a true thought partner to every prospect and customers we interact with, ensuring that they go ahead in the cycle with a solution.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the branch-level targets along with your objectives and key results.
- Responsible to ensure that key productivity metrics like attempted calls, connected calls, follow-ups and meetings are achieved.
- Responsible to assess the lead pipeline and prioritise call tasks, accordingly, ultimately ensuring that the active leads bucket is fully utilised.
- Take responsibility for real-time call management to ensure hygiene of input metrics.
- Reach out to prospective customers based on the lead given to you; strictly following SLAs.
- Briefly communicate about the company and understand the scope of every project.
- Schedule the briefing call with a designer, which will be assigned by Design Head based on availability.
- Follow-up with designer and make sure the call is conducted on scheduled time.
- Follow-up with the leads to get floor plans or help in fetching one from the internet, ensure that proposals are presented on time and gather feedback from customers on proposal.
- Deactivation retargeting, understand the reason behind customer disapproval and if it can be resolved.
- Follow up with the leads post the presentation and convert then into booked clients
- At least 2 + years of relevant experience in proven presales / inside sales experience in interior design, premium real estate brands or B2C environment.
- The applicant should have a sound understanding of lead management, nurturing and sales closing techniques.
- Experience in driving productivity & performance metrics goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Graduation / Post Graduation or equivalent with a strong grasp on listening ability, excellent communication, presentation and persuasive skills, ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Display of high level of professionalism, general aptitude, integrity, and maturity is highly expected.
You know your way around these :
- First calls within 5 mins of lead creation.
- Avg. first response time.
- Requirements understanding.
- Proposal Presented.
- Face to face meeting