Deputy HR Manager at Homz N space
Views:116 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Homz N Space - Assistant Manager - Residential Sales - Real Estate Vertical (1-2 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Real Estate Sales / Residential Sales
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Salary : 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
No of opening : 3
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Converting prospects into customers by showcasing appropriate primary residential properties to the prospects, which match the investment need of the prospects.
- Contacting and following up with new prospective Clients and setting up new business opportunities.
- Using leads generated by Marketing Team for the above as well as generating self-leads to convert them into customers, through local activities (procuring relevant databases, doing on-ground activities incorporates, clubs, etc.).
- Plan approaches and pitches. In some cases, Cold calling for sales of Primary properties.
- Taking prospects for site visits in residential projects, answering all relevant queries in the process, liaising with the developers or with Homz N Space Developer Relations Team for any clarification required for that.
- To be compliant with the operations process.
- Ensuring that prospects and customers are satisfied with their interaction with Homz N Space at all touchpoints.
- Participate in the Negotiation meeting with Buyers & Builders.
- Providing after-sales services and assisting in Home Loans for the customers.
- Achieving written down sales targets by the organization.
- Attending developer meetings & channel partner orientations as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduation / MBA degree
- Positive attitude for doing 2-3 meetings each day, for meeting new people and someone who enjoys doing sales
- Experience in direct sales will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand the requirements of prospects and decent aptitude to understand and pitch property solutions to prospects.
- High levels of passion and ownership.
- We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, hardworking individuals wanting to make a mark in the residential real estate sector. The person would act as a catalyst between sellers and buyers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a career in residential real estate.
Perks and Benefits :
- Plus Incentives that are Performance / Target driven, employees will also be eligible for Reimbursement of Mobile & Travelling / Conveyance Expenses
Role : Sales Operations / Enablement
Industry Type : Real Estate
Functional Area : Sales & Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Sales Support & Operations
UG : Any Graduate