Deputy Vice President - HR at Homesfy
Views:126 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Homesfy - Pay Per Click/Search Engine Marketing Specialist (2-6 yrs)
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of projects.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals for Google channels
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Should be a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
Preferably someone with 2-6 years of PPC/ SEM experience
- Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Should have handled monthly campaigns of 10lacs and above
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus.
And if you- re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a the exciting Real estate industry, Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon -
Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & smart folks
- A start-up culture that you- d cherish forever in your work life Then, we would love to have a chat with you