Manager - Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:7 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Homelane.com - Manager - Sales (5-12 yrs)
- At HomeLane, we are building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. By organizing an otherwise unorganized home interiors industry, which includes designers, carpenters, installers and painters, we deliver a delightful and hassle-free experience to new homeowners, with highly predictable costs, timelines and quality. Thanks to our tech-empowered teams, who are committed to delivering efficiency at every step.
- And here comes the most exciting part, we have just entered into a three-year strategic partnership with Mahendra Singh Dhoni as an equity partner and brand ambassador. Not just this, we have recently raised $50 million as a part of our Series E funding round led by IIFL AMC's late-stage tech fund, Oman India Joint Investment Fund (OIJIF) and Stride Ventures. Our existing investors include Pidilite, Evolvence, NuVentures, Sequoia Capital and Accel.
- Today, HomeLane operates in 18 cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Coimbatore, Mysore, Vizag, NCR to mention a few, where we have delivered 21000+ homes since 2014!
External Description :
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong relationships with prospects
- Own the experience we give every prospective customer from the first time they interact with us
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets by working with a talented group of interiors designers
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the showroom / offline business unit and document and distribute competitive information
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
World-class customer experience is what we pride ourselves on. Hence, we will expect you to share our passion and commitment for serving customers.
- The ideal candidate for this role will come with past experience in managing relationships with customers and running a sales team, with clear sales targets.
- We are a fast-growing startup (2000+ projects completed) and expect all our colleagues to be flexible, action and results oriented self-starters with strong data analysis skills.
- We are heavily biased towards candidates who come with a proven track record of taking ownership, understanding customer pain-points, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Lastly, we are looking for effective communicators who can work effortlessly with customers, colleagues, business partners and vendors, alike
External Skills And Expertise :
- 4-8 years of Sales experience
- 2 years of team handling experience
- Graduate / Post graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time - effectively
- Understanding of home interiors domain a bonus