Talent Acquisition Specialist at Homelane
Views:34 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HomeLane - Senior Executive/Manager - Relationship Management (1-6 yrs)
- We have an Urgent opening for Sr Executive Relationship Manager in BANGALORE for the following locations : Basweshwar nagar / Gopalan road / HSR Layout / Electronic city / Whitefeild
Salary Range :- Upto 5 - 6.5 LPA
- Kindly apply only if you are located in Bangalore. This is a work from Office opportunity.-
If you are interested, Please reply on the same email with your updated CV or whatsapp CV on 8448454402 (Mention Homelane job while messaging)
About HomeLane :
- At HomeLane, we are building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. By organizing an otherwise unorganized home interiors industry, which includes designers, carpenters, installers and painters, we deliver a delightful and hassle-free experience to new homeowners, with highly predictable costs, timelines and quality. Thanks to our tech-empowered teams, who are committed to delivering efficiency at every step.
- And here comes the most exciting part, we have just entered into a three-year strategic partnership with Mahendra Singh Dhoni as an equity partner and brand ambassador. Not just this, we have recently raised $50 million as a part of our Series E funding round led by IIFL AMC's late-stage tech fund, Oman India Joint Investment Fund (OIJIF) and Stride Ventures. Our existing investors include Pidilite, Evolvence, NuVentures, Sequoia Capital and Accel.
- Today, HomeLane operates in 18 cities - Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Coimbatore, Mysore, Vizag, NCR to mention a few, where we have delivered 21000+ homes since 2014!
Detailed Responsibilities :
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong relationships with prospects
- Own the experience we give every prospective customer from the first time they interact with us
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets by working with a talented group of interiors designers
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- World-class customer experience is what we pride ourselves on. Hence, we will expect you to share our passion and commitment for serving customers
- The ideal candidate for this role will come with past experience in managing relationships with customers and running a sales team, with clear sales targets
- We are a fast-growing startup (15000+ projects completed) and expect all our colleagues to be flexible, action and results oriented self-starters with strong data analysis skills.
- We are heavily biased towards candidates who come with a proven track record of taking ownership, understanding customer pain-points, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Lastly, we are looking for effective communicators who can work effortlessly with customers, colleagues, business partners and vendors, alike
- Lead alternate channel of Sales - Residence visits, design/sales at show flats, apartment activities
Open to new initiatives What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 1-5 years of experience in Sales
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively