HomeCapital - CRM Manager - Sales & Client Success (0-4 yrs)
HomeCapital - CRM Manager - Sales & Client Success
About us :
- A technology company focused on helping people buy their first home with down payment assistance at zero interest cost. A product that will make the difference between buying a home or not.
- HomeCapital is trying to address the core problem of first time home buyers i.e. lack of savings for down payment even with good disposable income. HomeCapital is attempting to define an industry segment of first time home buyers through its down payment assistance program. The program provides equal contribution to first time home buyers at zero interest cost, accelerating home ownership.
- We are creating disruption in the real estate industry with our innovative business model.
We are a venture backed firm. The role is customer facing and also involves working with our developer partners. The candidate will be mentored to take higher responsibilities with time.
Essential Qualifications : CA/ MBA (Tier I / II Institutes)
Job Description :
- Scheduling and calling up interested users who have left their credentials on company's digital properties
- Marketing Communication and co-ordination with agency for nurturing users who have shown an intent to purchase
- Identifying and Qualifying leads that are being sourced via multiple channels
- Working closely with sales teams to ensure that the properties offered meet the customer's requirements.
- You will be bringing pre-sales support to the sales team
- Working closely with them to deal with both new and existing customer
- Tracking the customer application in the CRM and ensuring that leads don- t grow cold
- Experience preferably in any HFCs, NBFCs, Banks - real estate vertical, Consulting firms - Real Estate Segment
- We value entrepreneurial candidates with character and judgement.
- Broad responsibilities at start
- Conduct primary and secondary research in real estate industry to support strategy execution