Senior HR Recruiter at Home Bazaar
Views:4 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Home Bazaar - Senior Executive/Executive - Sales (1-10 yrs)
Greetings from Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd.
Who are we?
Home Bazaar Services Pvt Ltd is the leading Property Advisor in India which have tuned and upgraded with each and every scratch of the real estate sector. With the past experience and immense exposure in this service, we understand the needs of customers and strive hard to meet the same. With the help of most experienced support system, Homebazaar.com has gone a long way to achieving success in a short span of time. We have also been awarded the best winning property service company in Navi Mumbai for Quarter 2018. We market our projects through our brand Homebazaar.com.
For more details please visit our company website:www.homebazaar.com
What is our requirement?
Role: Sales Executive/Sr Sales Executive/Assistant Sales Manager(Depends on current designation & years of experience)
Job Location : Bengaluru (Kalyan Nagar)
Age Criteria : Max 40 Years
Experience : 1 Year to 8 Years
Bike/Car : Mandatory
Salary : Depending upon the current salary(CTC) and the interview performance
- Be responsible for Residential Real Estate Sales in Bengaluru, achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Be responsible for end to end discussion with buyers and educate them about company's offerings on every day basis.
- Responsible for Attend inquires generated through the Digital Marketing platform by addressing need & concerns to fulfil buyer's expectations.
- Develop relationships with Top Selling Developer and Investors and End-customers.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices.
- Provide advisory/consultation to customers for purchasing property for the best deal under the best terms.
- Understand clients' needs and propose solutions that suit them best.
- Fixing up an Engagement Meetings with the Predetermined Leads. Showing, consulting, and selling by giving excellent personalized service to the HNI customers.
- Converting prospects into buyer by show-casing appropriate primary residential properties to them, matching the investment need of the prospects.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value.
- Work closely with internal CRM team to ensure hassle free after sales service
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Why Join Us ?
- Excellent Inputs & Real Time Support given by management to achieve realistic targets
- Pre-generated quality leads provided by Homebazaar.com
- Professional development & career advancement opportunities within the Homebazaar.com
- Young & Vibrant work Culture.
- Reimbursement of fixed travelling & actual mobile expenses.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Candidate should be aggressive in Sales.
- Must be presentable.
- Good/excellent experience in handling HNI Clients/Customers.
- Should have a positive attitude & should be confident to accept new challenges.
- Must own a bike/car with valid license & papers for the vehicle.
- Should have a focused mind-set for Hardcore sales profile.
What we give you ?
Fixed Salary + Monthly Incentives+ Quarterly Increment(Performance Based)
How to Apply ?
Kindly share your resume & for more details contact on 9995636632(Sr HR Recruiter-Vidyadhar).