HR Executive and Recruiter at Holidify
Views:153 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Holidify - Content Writer (0-1 yrs)
Content Writer :
- If you think you are good at writing content and would be excited when millions of people get inspired and helped by what you write, this is the place to be. Here are some of the ways to figure out if this is for you:
What will you be doing exactly ?
- Researching, writing and publishing engaging content to simplify the holiday planning experience.
- Editing, proofreading and improving content written by freelancers and other writers following the editorial guidelines.
- End-to-end ownership : Within months, you'll be working on projects that will have real effects on revenue and profit for the company. You will be involved in project ideation, strategising, writing and implementation.
- SEO : You will learn or hone your skills to optimise our site to improve our reach in Google search engines. Tracking key metrics of your project like traffic patterns, research keywords users are searching for, and analyzing data to determine how to make our pages rank higher.
- Travel industry : You'll get the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the travel industry. You will work closely with the CEO and some of the best minds in the industry.
What we're looking for :
- Professional experience : If you've been working in content writing or have done content freelancing work. Freshers or candidates with up to 6 months of full-time content writing experience or experience working in a travel company.
- If you have a basic knack for numbers, are comfortable with Excel/Google Sheets) and are eager to get better at it.
- A knack for research and travel planning. If you find planning a trip fun as much as (if not more) traveling itself.
- Able to execute projects and do the analysis independently
- Passion for all things travel. Someone with the mindset of an explorer who can empathize with the readers and customers better
- If you are someone who travels frequently, the experience of traveling outside of India is a plus!
- Striving to get better : We expect you to be smart, hard-working, detail-oriented, organised, and motivated. You should constantly be looking for ways to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team.
- Academics: Any graduate or postgraduate
About Holidify :
- We are taking Holidify to a global level and we are looking for the best content writers and editors to join our Bangalore office. Holidify is Asia's largest travel planning platform that helps users find things to do, hotels & packages with 10 million monthly users. We are creating the best travel planning tools in the world with the most helpful and comprehensive travel content.
- HRBR Layout, Bangalore
- We have a co-working space where we work in a hybrid model.
- UG (Any Course), PG (Any Course). The candidate should have a flair for Writing and proficiency in written English.
- Compensation & Number of Positions:
Salary Range : Up to - 3.2 L.P.A