HR Manager at HOGR Food Network Pvt Ltd
Views:134 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HOGR Food Network - Brand Designer (5-9 yrs)
At Hogr, we believe in empowering our users to make informed and easy decisions when it comes to everyday food choices. We're on a mission to create a community that celebrates food and brings people together, fostering a vibrant environment where food lovers can connect, share, and explore their culinary passions.
If you are passionate about food and ready to embark on an exciting journey that combines your love for culinary exploration with cutting-edge technology? Look no further! Hogr, the ultimate food community app, is searching for talented individuals like you to join our dynamic team and revolutionize the way people experience food.
Join us at Hogr, and together, let's redefine the way people connect with food. Be part of an innovative team that thrives on creativity, collaboration, and a shared love for all things gastronomic.
Are you a passionate designer with incredible creativity and collaboration skills? Well,
today is your lucky day! We are looking for a Brand Designer to join our team and help us build HOGR's brand.
As our Brand Designer, you will be responsible for creating and managing the company's visual brand identity, Executing a variety of design projects, including but not limited to branding collateral, website design, pitch decks and infographics.
If you are passionate about branding and have a strong portfolio of work to show, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as the primary designer for all HOGR's brand collateral, including but not limited to the website, pitch decks, one-pagers, case studies, infographics, social media assets, email templates, and more
- Collaborate with Content Marketing, and others, to establish a clear and concise brand voice, tone, and personality.
- Collaborate with UX Design to create and maintain a cohesive and consistent brand experience between Marketing and Product.
- Continually iterate on concepts in an effort to make the brand relevant and relatable to our customers /clients.
- Should closely work with the Creative team.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across various projects.
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in design and technology and recommend ways to improve HOGR's online presence.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design or a related field.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking and executional excellence across a variety of mediums (print, digital)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar programs / animation skills are a plus!
- Experience in managing a team is preferable.
- Engage in constructive design critiques.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast- paced environment