Hogist Technologies - Executive - Business Development (0-1 yrs)
Hogist is growing its Services strategy aggressively around the online platform, we are looking for a Business Development Executive to accelerate Vendor acquisition and corporate sales, and step forward to see success in Hogist marketplace. You will have the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver our suite of Hogist Services and play a key role to work with multiple internal stakeholders and business teams to contribute on significant Hogist Service products development and improvements, and/or launch to support growth of Business in various horizons. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
As a Business Development Executive, your primary role will be Acquisitions of Vendors & Corporate Clients and Relationship Management with Vendors, which comprises of following activities
1. Identifying and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
2. Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
3. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
4. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
5. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
6. Provide after-sales support
7. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
8. Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
9. To do tele-calling to various of types of vendors
10. Explain our vendor role with company and benefits to business relationship
11. To fix an appointment for vendor registration
12. To regularly follow-up with vendors after the visit
13. Fulllfillment of the signing the agreement.
1. Ambitious and Energetic freshers are welcome to apply
2. Experience in customer support is a plus
3. Proficiency in MS Office
4. Proficiency in English
5. Market knowledge Is a plus
6. Communication and negotiation skills
7. Ability to build rapport
8. Time management and planning skills
9. BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
10. 0-1-year experience in Sales
Hogist.com is an Online Food Aggregator/Delivery Start-Up majorly concentrating on - One stop for All Food Destination- enabling Technology & Business to collaborate and deliver an exceptional Digital Platform. With the rise of online food delivery and the culture of from your favourite Restaurants food eating at your event, Hogist.com is becoming a mainstream online platform for Bulk Food Ordering and Delivery. (If you are a fan of online Food tech and their business module, you know what I mean.) But unlike the current online aggregators concentrating only on retail, we at Hogist having the unemployment crisis addressing, are creating a digital platform with an opportunity for everyone to earn while referring and continues source of income Month on Month if they partner with us.
If interested, please reply to this post or email with your updated CV & LinkedIn Profile.