HR Manager at Hobo Video
Views:81 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Hobo Video - Intern/Executive - Digital Presence & Search Engine Optimization (0-5 yrs)
About the Company:
- Hobo Video is a vernacular fun video based localized community driven marketplace for billions of generation Z and millennials where everybody can earn.
- We are on a mission to make online shopping real via video streaming in a language the audience is most comfortable with and to provide revenue streams to influencers and small sellers by making an ecosystem of video commerce.
About the Internship:
- We are looking for a talented intern as Digital Presence and SEO Executive to work along with the founders and leadership team!
- We are looking for a member to add to our team of entrepreneurs. This could be a HUGE opportunity for someone passionate about learning and working in a high potential growth industry, flexible hours and schedule, and working alongside founders and leadership team to learn the in's and out's of getting a hyper-growth business built, launched, and growing! We are extremely passionate about what we- re doing and want someone that is going to share in that belief and attitude.
- We value our interns as team members. As a Digital Presence and SEO Executive, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best platform teams out there, and an internship at Hobo only means you envision, build, and ship for them. At Hobo, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today's greatest problems.
- If you want to learn how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems, apply now!
Responsibilities of Digital Presence and SEO Executive :
1. Work with the Marketing and SEO leaders to research people and websites
2. Import and organize people and websites within sheet to build backlinks
3. Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings
4. Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
5. Report to SEO Manager with successes, progress and opportunities
6. Work on offpage SEO
7. Listing about Hobo.Video on business listing website
8. Adopt new forums to write about Hobo.Video
9. Produce content and post on forums and business websites to build strong online presence
10. Have online presence where your audience is to resolve their issue or to engage with them
11. Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
12. Identify trends and insights, and optimize time and efforts based on the insights
13. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
14. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
15. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
16. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
17. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
18. Evaluate emerging platforms and technologies. Provide thoughts to leadership team and perspective for adoption where appropriate
1. BS/MS/MBA students in marketing or a related field
2. Previous working experience in digital marketing
3. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database
4. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
5. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase)
6. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
7. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
8. Knowledge about building strong online presence and passion of SEO
1. Generous holiday allowance: Hobo.Video operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 29 Dec along with paid shutdown break of 4 days on Diwali!
2. All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
3. We keep transparency and equality as the first thing for employees and learning as the utmost priority.
4. Team events: We have many social activities, team events, All hands meeting every 15 days and annual company summits
5. We believe in employee-first company and working each day to become world class culture.
6. We believe in flexible working hours as we have employees from multiple countries who choose their working time as per their timezone.
7. Amazing culture: We have an open culture where we believe every person to own the part of this Hobo Ship and come up front with their ideas to implement.
8. Here you will get to work with a top notch modern leadership team and talk to them directly without any hierarchy in between!
Please note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.