HR Manager at Hobo Video
Views:78 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Hobo Video - Associate/Intern - International Expansion (0-4 yrs)
About the Company:
Hobo Video is a vernacular fun video based localized community driven marketplace for billions of generation Z and millennials where everybody can earn.
We are on a mission to make online shopping real via video streaming in a language the audience is most comfortable with and to provide revenue streams to influencers and small sellers by making an ecosystem of video commerce.
About the Internship:
- We are looking for a talented intern as an International Expansion Associate to work along with the founders and leadership team!
- We are looking for a member to add to our team of entrepreneurs. This could be a HUGE opportunity for someone passionate about learning and working in a high potential growth industry, flexible hours and schedule, and working alongside founders and leadership team to learn the in's and out's of getting a hyper-growth business built, launched, and growing! We are extremely passionate about what we- re doing and want someone that is going to share in that belief and attitude.
- We value our interns as team members. As an International Expansion Associate, you get to be a part of the revolution! We are building delightful experiences for some of the best platform teams out there, and an internship at Hobo only means you envision, build, and ship for them. At Hobo, you can take on big responsibilities to solve some of today's greatest problems.
- If you want to learn how organizations around the world work with data and solve problems, apply now!
Responsibilities of International Expansion Associate
1. The right candidate will be a self-starter, value attention to detail, and have a passion for disruptive tech. You must be comfortable with both data analysis and continuous optimisation of processes.
2. Experience in email marketing, communication, international business, program management and the relevant fields would be beneficial, but not essential.
3. Launch key international markets for Hobo.Video - signing up vendors and partners to build a functioning marketplace
4. Run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, from writing copy and designing look and feel to coding emails and then analysing results
5. Prepare reports on metrics and provide recommendations for improvements
6. Support our SEO analyst on content creation and organic acquisition improvements
7. Work with international expansion leader as a right hand to penetrate deeper in the market and optimize the processes
8. Carry out market research and present findings to leaders in the business to help shape the overall international strategy
9. Write the international playbook to help us replicate market launches elsewhere
10. Collaborate with all aspects of the business, from product development, marketing, tech, content, sales to B2B operations
- Well educated, with a good degree or relevant experience
- Data-driven and comfortable with analysis - you are able to extract conclusions from sets of data and provide solutions.
- Love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities.
- Think critically but can act quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge.
- Enthusiastic about the startup environment, the internet and innovation
- Organised, comfortable with multi-tasking, and have good attention to detail
- Keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets and PPT making
1. Generous holiday allowance: Hobo.Video operates enhanced holiday allowance increasing for every complete year of employment. We also offer a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec - 29 Dec along with paid shutdown break of 4 days on Diwali!
2. All this is in addition to bank holidays and company holiday days.
3. We keep transparency and equality as the first thing for employees and learning as the utmost priority.
4. Team events: We have many social activities, team events, All hands meeting every 15 days and annual company summits
5. We believe in employee-first company and working each day to become world class culture.
6. We believe in flexible working hours as we have employees from multiple countries who choose their working time as per their timezone.
7. Amazing culture: We have an open culture where we believe every person to own the part of this Hobo Ship and come upfront with their ideas to implement.
8. Here you will get to work with a top notch modern leadership team and talk to them directly without any hierarchy in between!
Please note: We are not interested in hearing from recruitment agencies.